OMB No. 0920-0824
Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
The public reporting burden of this
collection of information is estimated to average 35 minutes per
response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching
existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and
completing and reviewing the collection of information. An agency may
not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to all
collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB
control number. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any
other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions
for reducing this burden to CDC/ATSDR Reports Clearance Officer;
1600 Clifton Road NE, MS D-74, Atlanta, Georgia 30329 ATTN: PRA
- You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this computer, (2) this computer network, (3) all computers connected to this network, and (4) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in disciplinary action, as well as civil and criminal penalties.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.